P.o Box 1867/ 17233 Vashon Hwy SW
Vashon Island, WA, 98070
Neighbors helping neighbors... that's Windermere
Windermere Real Estate is the leading real estate company in the Northwest and on Vashon Island. The Vashon office has been an integral part of the Island community since 1959. As Vashon's oldest real estate office, we have extensive knowledge of the Island's unque issues, and are pleased to help you find the home, property or Island getaway you have been dreaming of!
- Access to all property listed for sale on the Vashon-Maury Islands
- Local knowledge of what makes the Island lifestyle so unique
- Complete Real Estate Buyer’s representation
- Automatic 24 hour a day email updates to fit your personal profile
- Resources and knowledgeable assistance of island and rural issues
- Seller listing services for all types of Island property
- Complimentary Comparable Market Analysis service
- On Staff Marketing Coordinator
- We are an independent agency within the Windermere network, the #1 real estate name in Washington’s Puget Sound region
Every transaction makes a difference
Windermere's commitment to serving our communities goes beyond providing our buyers and sellers the best in real estate services. Every time a Windermere sales associate sells a home, a portion of the commission goes to the Windermere Foundation, a non-profit organization established in 1989. Contributions from Windermere agents combined with contributions from Windermere employees and the public have allowed the Windermere Foundation to distribute in excess of a million dollars annually in recent years to non-profit agencies dedicated to helping homeless and low-income families.
Housing is our business
Helping homeless and low-income families is a natural extension of our business. Non-profit agencies receiving Windermere Foundation dollars have furnished emergency and transitional housing, have subsidized costs for services such as health care, employment counseling, placement and training, day care, scholarships and much more.
Our work is not about houses. It's about people.
We're in the business of selling houses. But more importantly, we're helping people find a place they can call home. Our commitment to service extends beyond each real estate transaction. Annually The Windermere Vashon office contributes over $20,000 directly back into the local community through charitable contributions and donations in addition to the Foundation contributions. We believe in our community and giving back to it, that is the Windermere way.